Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Gerald bar was sued by a police case and then pull three soccer players

At the end of last year, Steven Gerrard involved in a bar brawl was arrested again two football players was a complaint in connection with the event related.

Merseyside County police said, two
Premier League Football Club players are charged brawl in public places, the two players are 28-year-old goalkeeper Ian - Danba text and the 18-year-old midfielder Robert - Grant. In addition, there is one other person was in public places brawl and assaulting a police officer complaint, the 31-year-old man named Paul - Mike Grant grace.

28-year-old
Steven Gerrard also because the event had been arrested in the last month, he was charged with assault and fight the charges in public places, but Steven Gerrard pleaded not guilty in court, and now the Liverpool star Bail Ordinance can free activities.

Gerrard was arrested in the early hours of December 29 last year, he was involved in the Naxos Potter a bar brawl, in the event, 34-year-old part-time DJ Marcus - McKee knock down the tooth and the face was scratched, he needs to be taken to hospital for treatment.

Originally Gerrard is just to help Liverpool 5-1 win over Newcastle with a few friends went to the bar to celebrate, but it is involved in an accident of fight case. First appearance in the Liverpool captain, Steven Gerrard's lawyer denied all the charges, according to plan, Gerrard will need again in March 20 to appear before trial.

The County police spokesman said, Danba, Grant and Mike Grant grace will be next Monday before the trial, in addition to the two men on bail pending further survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment